Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Use Traffic Exchanges

I just recently started doing this. I havent made much income from it yet, but it is a great way to get exposure to your site. I just joined a couple of sites that are listed on the side bar of this site, and have already received 100's of hits to my site. If you are doing a promotional site and or trying to sell something, join these sites. They are free to join and you get free exposure. You even get rewards and cash for just adding your site. The more time you spend on these sites surfing, the more hits your site will get, which generates extra income. While I havent received any checks yet from these sites, I have received hits to my site. Just do it if you have a site and want people to see it you got nothing to lose. Click Thru, Hit Magik, TrueView Traffic, Traffic Swarm and Link Referal are the sites. Links are on the side

My Favorite is Click Thru, its seems to get the most hits, quality hits too because people actually have to stay at the site for at least 30 seconds for it to count and get their site more exposure, here is the link:
Increase Website Traffic

Just added this to this post. Recently signed up for RoyalSurf, its new and pretty fun. You play a role playing game and earn more traffic through it, you can also win cash prizes. Click the link to it on the side

1 comment:

SiamDropShip.com said...

I like ur blog!!

You can add business opportunities with my blog which to be Multiply Make Money Online Alternative, It help increase revenue from ur blog/Website so much

Detail More at http://businesssitesguide.blogspot.com ;)